|Stoney Nakoda Child & Family Services – Eden Valley, AB
|Job ID #
As an Intake Worker you will work collaboratively with the Assessment Unit. Under the direct Supervision of the Assessment Supervisor, you will receive all reports where there is a requirement to examine the information and determine if there needs to be a further assessment. In this capacity you will be required to work with community members, family members, Professionals in determining the need for further assessment.
TASK AND DUTIES
- Receive all call of possible need for intervention/enhancement services
- Complete collateral calls as necessary
- Complete intake on CICIO.
- Ensure the Family, Youth and Family Enhancement Act is adhered to.
- Ensure timelines are adhered to.
- Ensure consultation occurs at key decision-making points.
- Works Collaboratively with other members of the Assessment Unit
- Works Collaboratively with other members of Stoney Nakoda Child and Family Services.
- Liaises and maintains communication with community-based programs and management, government agencies, parents, caregivers, community members and other related organizations
- Represents SNCFS when interacting with partners, Child and Family Services and Delegated First Nation Agencies
- Ensures personnel administration is in accordance to STA regulations and policy and Provincial legislations
- Represents SNCFS in extended training capacities and opportunities
- Assist Assessors with other duties as necessary.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND REQUIREMENTS
- A Minimum of Social Work Diploma, Bachelors of Social Work, Related Post-Secondary, plus a minimum of two years related experience. Once these are exhausted other equivalences may be considered
- Working knowledge of the Child, Youth and Family Enhancement Act
- Working Knowledge of the Enhancement Policies and Procedures
- Working knowledge and experience with intake work flow
- Working Knowledge of Community Resources
- Excellent computer skills
- Must possess a valid class 5 license and possess a reliable vehicle
- Clear criminal record check
Interested applicants may forward their resume or application form to:
Stoney Tribal Administration
C/O Stoney Nakoda Human Resources
Fax: (403) 881-2677 or Email: email@example.com
**Resumes and Cover letter may also be dropped of at the SNCFS Office**
Stoney Nakoda Nations adheres to Section 1-9 of the Aboriginal Employee Preference Policy for candidate shortlisting and displacement. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.